The Isle That Is Called Patmos..
Bound in mid-blue cloth with gilt titles to spine and titles in white to upper board. Wear to extremities and rubbing to spine and hinges, otherwise a good copy.
Marshall Brothers, Keswick House, Paternoster Row, E.C.,
No date but 1904.
8vo, 5.5 x 8.75 inches. xiv + 341 pp.
Profusely illustrated with photographs, drawings, and a full-page map of the Isle of Patmos.
Dr. William Edgar Geil (1865 – 1925) was an American explorer, lecturer, photographer, and author of 10 books related to his travels. This title was originally published in 1896 but this edition is later, as evidenced by the map, which states that it is corrected by Geil to 1904.
[Stock No. 24467]